Gratifly Music & Arts Festival starts today! The venue looks amazing and it is sure to be a great weekend! Here are some helpful tips to prepare you for the weekend:
- Gratifly’s address is 440 Patterson Road, Westminster SC 29693
- There is no ATM on site, bring lots of cash!!! $$$
- Parking and Box office opens at 10 on Thursday, and noon the rest of the weekend. We will allow re-entry during the afternoon, but by Saturday of the festival when the gates close at midnight, we will allow no ins-and-outs.
- Bring your bug spray!! I already got tons of little bites.
- Camping is tent only! You will have to bring your stuff from your vehicle to your camp site. Your campsite will be in the woods, unless you do the quiet field camping, as you can see on the map below:
- Flashlights/headlamps & closed toes shoes are a must!
- Remember to bring tarps & rain gear!
- WATER!!! & water bottles in order to refill onsite!
- Trash & recycling bags! You should be able to bring all your trash offsite on your own.
- No bar onsite, so be sure to BYOB if you are of age! And don’t bring any glass!
- As you approach the venue, be sure to be cautious! I have heard some local police are out and about!
Hope to see everyone there this weekend!!