August has arrived and summer is winding down – that means its time to head to another festival! And this weekend is the perfect one to check out a smaller one – plenty of Jerry celebrations for his birthday! Which one of these fantastic festivals will you be headed to this weekend?
- A Bear’s Picnic – Hughesville, PA: 8th annual music arts & camping festival celebrating the music & spirit of the Grateful Dead family. No over lapping sets, music all night long. Child friendly environment with many activities. Showers, flush toilets & running water. Starring Dark Star Orchestra, Willie Jack & The Northern Light, The Wailers, John K. Band, and so much more!
- Steal Your Fest – Shartlesville, PA: With the gorgeous Blue Mountains as your backdrop, come enjoy some live music, camping, good vibes, and unique vendors. Formally known as Jerry Fest, this lineup includes Twiddle, Pigeons Playing Ping Pong, Steal Your Face, & Flux Capacitor and many more!
- Big Dub Candy Mountain Festival – Artemas, PA: Annual art & music festival bringing 40 of the regions biggest electronic dance dj’s to perform as well as host workshops, seminars, and other fun events! You will find a spirit of giving and a nonstop cycle of fun. Headliners include Emancipator, Figure, Nit Grit, Minnesota, and more!
- Backwoods Pond Fest – Peru, NY: 7th annual music festival starring Dopapod, Bernie Worrell Orchestra, Giant Panda Guerilla Squad, The Garcia Project, and so much more!
- Telluride Jazz Festival – Telluride, CO: Performances take place on two outdoor stages during the day & in historic theaters & clubs at night to give you an intimate format & superb music along with the opportunity for invigorating alpine recreation which come together to create a truly unique weekend experience. Starring Galactic, Stanley Clark, Dr. Lonnie Smith, The Motet, and more!